Asrock C2750D4i Weird Behaviour

Hello all, 

I'm at my whits end with this problem and Asrock have stopped responding to my emails. 

I've had an Asrock C2750D4i for two years now and it's always been working fine until recently when my system froze. I couldn't perform an orderly shut down through the IPMI interface, FreeNAS or the FreeNAS GUI (which I couldn't even access), so I performed an immediate power off through IPMI. Since then, I've been having all sorts of weird issues where the system wasn't posting, outputting ethernet and outputting VGA signal, either through the VGA port, the IPMI interface or both. At this time it seems to be posting but I've got no VGA to see what exactly is happening, no ethernet and minimal IPMI functionality so I have no idea how I can diagnose the issue. 

I've tried removing all but one stick of RAM (tried 4 individual sticks in all 4 slots), I've removed or disconnected all non-essential hardware and tried clearing the CMOS and none have fixed the issue. The system is running the latest BIOS and BMC. 

I've attached a photo of the last view I had of the VGA output before I lost it. 

Specifications: 

Motherboard/CPU/Cooler: Asrock C2750D4i

Memory: Crucial CT102472BD160B 4x8GB

PSU: Silverstone SST-SX500-LG

OS Drive: SanDisk UltraFit 16 GB

At this point, that's all the hardware that's attached to it. 

Any suggestions you may have would be excellent. I'm on the verge of replacing the board. 

IMG_20170715_130055.jpg

Yeah, the BMC firmware is up to date with version 00.30.00.

5 minutes ago, ~Vengeance said:

Yeah, the BMC firmware is up to date with version 00.30.00.

Definitely contact AsRock and see if you can get the board RMA'd with them. Asrock Rack know of the sudden death issue with this board. 

idk

Yeah, I've been trying to contact them and they seem to have stopped replying to my emails. I'll keep at it but their customer service has been terrible so far. 

2 minutes ago, ~Vengeance said:

Yeah, I've been trying to contact them and they seem to have stopped replying to my emails. I'll keep at it but their customer service has been terrible so far. 

Apparently their RMA service is a totally different branch, so try enquiring there

idk

Okay, thanks for the tip. I'll look into it. Though, they only mention a 1 year warranty on the board so I'm not holding my breath.