Is it ok?

Is it ok to share order numbers from Amazon? Can they do anything bad with them?

RMA your their stuff, claiming to be you, or register it somewhere?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I wouldnt share them, im not shure but giving info about your orders isnt smart

2 minutes ago, TechTi said:

I wouldnt share them, im not shure but giving info about your orders isnt smart

3 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

RMA your their stuff, claiming to be you, or register it somewhere?

Does this email sounds fake?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your time. We know you are a friendly and warmhearted person from one of my friend.

We are looking for someone to write product reviews in exchange for free samples and we expect you would like to do us a favor.

We are the professional manufacturer and seller on Amazon. We always recommend some good products maybe you are interested in it.

We checked your profile on Amazon review page and looking for an opportunity to cooperate with you.

Thank you so much for reading. Your review will be much appreciated ,if it can help other customers understand our products and help us improve the quality of our products.

Sent you our best wishes, we are waiting for your early reply.

if you no longer wish to receive these messages, unsubscribe blank.

Sincerely,

Chrissy

6 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Does this email sounds fake?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your time. We know you are a friendly and warmhearted person from one of my friend.

We are looking for someone to write product reviews in exchange for free samples and we expect you would like to do us a favor.

We are the professional manufacturer and seller on Amazon. We always recommend some good products maybe you are interested in it.

We checked your profile on Amazon review page and looking for an opportunity to cooperate with you.

Thank you so much for reading. Your review will be much appreciated ,if it can help other customers understand our products and help us improve the quality of our products.

Sent you our best wishes, we are waiting for your early reply.

if you no longer wish to receive these messages, unsubscribe blank.

Sincerely,

Chrissy

Absolutely shitty grammar, Amazon wouldn't send that (nor would a good seller). I think it's a scam.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Absolutely shitty grammar, Amazon wouldn't send that (nor would a good seller). I think it's a scam.

it's also illegal.You can't just buy reviews like that

My life

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Yea I know, if they sent me the PayPal and that was sent to another person and that was sent to a bank account and the seller retracts the PayPal, where would that come out of???

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Yea I know, if they sent me the PayPal and that was sent to another person and that was sent to a bank account and the seller retracts the PayPal, where would that come out of???

Huh? I'm confused.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Huh? I'm confused.

If they sent money to my PayPal, and I transferred it to another PayPal, and transferred to a bank account from the second PayPal. Where would theoney come out of if the person requested the money back from PayPal?

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

If they sent money to my PayPal, and I transferred it to another PayPal, and transferred to a bank account from the second PayPal. Where would theoney come out of if the person requested the money back from PayPal?

It would probably come straight out of PayPal, but not your PayPal account. I'm not sure though.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

It would probably come straight out of PayPal, but not your PayPal account. I'm not sure though.

Do you think PayPal would be on my side if they open a dispute? If it can provide enough proof of them scamming? And then I get a free 5 bucks?

4 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Do you think PayPal would be on my side if they open a dispute? If it can provide enough proof of them scamming? And then I get a free 5 bucks?

If you give enough proof, you can probably get back all the money you got scammed out of, but no more.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Only thing I can think is messing with RMA or refunds.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 7/21/2017 at 2:52 PM, kelvinhall05 said:

If you give enough proof, you can probably get back all the money you got scammed out of, but no more.

Would it be wrong to keep the money until they file a complaint? (if they do) since they seem like scammers?