GTX 1060 prices staying up?

Howdy folks,

So I have been looking into buying a GTX 1060, and I have noticed the prices have gone up in the last month or so. I think I remember hearing something about the prices of GPUs going up because of bit mining, but do y'all think this is just a temporary thing that will calm down soon, or drag on for months?

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Once mining doesn't become as profitable, people will begin to sell their cards at super discounted prices... which I'd expect to start soon.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Basically all gaming cards aside from the super high end are either out of stock or extremely overpriced right now. Basically heaps of people are buying several cards each to make their own rigs for ethereum mining. 

The availability of graphics cards will increase once the price of Bitcoin drops or the GPUs become unable to mine efficiently.

They should drop soon or at least the rx cards the bigger data sets the worst the rx cards are also the current thing people are mining is very iffy the past week or two with pricing. I think a 1060 3gb is still close to normally price or close then the 6gb. I've seen 3gb for $300 best I've seen for in stock 6gb has been 500 or sometbing an there is watercooled 1080s for that price at times sadly. If you can wait for rx vega the fe sucks for gaming but drivers are iffy and ocing was werid right away I'd if they fixed it but for a bit changing core clock dropped mem clock in half almost. If rx vega ends up being a flop then get a rx 580 8GB or a 1060 6gb and by the time rx vega is out the 580 and 1060 should be back to normal price or might be cheaper bc miners trying sell them and company's have a huge surplus of them. Also ubless you need something nviada has the rx580 I'd about the same profmace they change blows and amd is known to get better then what they where competing agisnt with age.