Amazon Purchasing & Delivery

Go to solution Solved by mad dudy,

log into your amazon account and click the "contact us" and chat with them or email. a lot easier and faster then asking a random people online that can't give you a 100% sure answer.

I'm living in Dubai. I have used eBay for some online purchases but never used Amazon. I have an idea to buy this laptop from Amazon. It has mentioned free delivery but have no idea they will deliver to Dubai. If anybody knows about Amazon worldwide delivery system please educate me!

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-Helios-GeForce-G3-571-77QK/dp/B073G2L9PH?th=1  

I think you have to contact the seller. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

For me, when I browse Amazon US, It usually tells me underneath the stock whether it can be delivered to me or not. 

Gaming PC: i5 8600k @ 4.8GHz | 16GB T-Force Delta RGB @ 3200Mhz | Asus Prime Z370-A | Sapphire Radeon VII (Dead :( ), RX480 8GB | EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 | 120GB Sandisk SSD Plus, 120GB Kingston A400 | 4TB Seagate 7200RPM , 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Phanteks P400 Windows 10, MacOS Catalina

Second PC: i5 3340s @ 2.8GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1333MHz | EVGA 750Ti SC | Cheap £7 250GB WD HDD Windows 7

LaptopLate 2009 MacBook (Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram, 120GB SSD, 9400m, running Mojave) , Late 2013 MacBook Pro Retina (i5, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD)

Consoles: Xbox One, PS4 Slim, PS3 slim, Xbox 360 fat still going strong after almost 10 years, Original Xbox, PS2, PS1

Phone: Realme 6, Xiaomi Mi A2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x, iPhone 6s (jailbroken)

Tablet: iPad Mini 2nd Gen Retina (Jailbroken)

Headphones:  Hifiman HE4xx, Phillips Fidelio X2, Status Audio CB-1,  Fiio E10k DAC, Schiit Magni 3+, Tin T2 IEM's, Astrotec S80

Keyboards:  2x Custom 60% - 1x Gateron Yellow, 1x Box Reds

Free delivery means mainland US, in rare cases Canada too. For other countries you can check if seller has international delivery options. There's browser add-on for auto-checking it too. Shipping costs plus any import taxes will be addenda ofc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you go to the panel under the add to cart button, you'll see an option to select a country to ship to in which case it will be able to be shipped to you from the US but there will be shipping charges since the free delivery option is only for domestic orders along with any import charges for bringing the item into your country if the cost is above any set limits which you can put directly to Amazon who will then use that money to pay customs if charges are required to be paid (if they aren't, then you get the money used for those charges refunded to your account).

log into your amazon account and click the "contact us" and chat with them or email. a lot easier and faster then asking a random people online that can't give you a 100% sure answer.

Why are you asking here?  Just add it to your shopping cart and start the checkout process with your shipping address and they'll tell you the shipping charge before you complete the transaction.  You can then decide if you want to finish the transaction or not, if not, just remove it from your cart.