Ryzen Motherboard Suggestions

Hello everyone, I'm starting my Ryzen build and would like to get suggestions on which motherboard I should get. I have shortlisted the following (Prices converted from INR to USD)
1. MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON X370 -  $287.45

2. Gigabyte GA-AX370-GAMING 5 X370 - $345.50

3. ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO - $337.79

Suggestions welcome.

What processor are you pairing it with, do you intend to run a multiple GPU setup or single? Do you require SLI / Crossfire. Do you have many non SATA storage devices such as M.2 NVME SSDs or PCI-E based SSDs?

If you don't require a multi GPU setup you may be able to save some money and drop down to a B350 chipset (Can still overclock) I've heard good things about the MSI B350 Gaming Plus

Overview video: 

Unless you particularly want it to look really good, there's no need for anything that overkill. Something like an ASUS Prime B350-Plus should more than cover everything you need. If you really want one of those three though, go with the MSI one, as it's the cheapest.

29 minutes ago, SethKraota said:

What processor are you pairing it with, do you intend to run a multiple GPU setup or single? Do you require SLI / Crossfire. Do you have many non SATA storage devices such as M.2 NVME SSDs or PCI-E based SSDs?

If you don't require a multi GPU setup you may be able to save some money and drop down to a B350 chipset (Can still overclock) I've heard good things about the MSI B350 Gaming Plus

Overview video: 

I'm planning to get the R7 1700. I will be running only one GPU (Waiting for Vega). I don't intend to OC right away, but I would like to have one that could if I wanted to. I don't have any M.2s right now, but plan on getting one in future. I am using 3 HDDs for now, might add more when needed. Trying to get something that can last quite a while before having to upgrade again. The B350 is quite good and actually pretty much does everything I would do right now, but I'm a bit worried if I'll end up having to upgrade it too soon.