ASUS BIOS Displays on Second Display

Hi All,

I have a Z270-AR with an EVGA 1080Ti FTW, running in Win 10 Pro (Anniversary)

My BIOS and Windows install for some reason takes place on the second display, however once drivers are installed correctly, everything displays as normal.

To clarify, in Nvidia Control Panel, my primary monitor is correctly identified as "1" and my secondary, as Display "2".

Using the Ctrl + P shortcut, it correctly displays/disables the monitor in question, so setting to Primary Only or PC Only works perfectly as it should.

For reference - I have both monitors plugged into DP, on the two ports next to eachother - though not in the order I would have expected, however NVIDIA CP reports as 1 and 2 as expected.

I believe there's a setting I can fiddle with in the BIOS that should fix this, MSI for e.g has WHQL Win 8.1/10 support, does this exist on ASUS?

Any ideas guys? Let me know if you need any further info.

Matt

I have noticed the same. i am sorry I can not contribute to your question other than proclaim interest in its outcome.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system