EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 OCing

So I've been playing around with my Evga 1080ti FTW3 in Prec X. Master/slave drive, voltage, power, mem clock etc. Basically what I've found is that it throttles at 60c, and again at 70c. For my best results of a stable 2050MHz and temp of 59c, I leave it at 117% priority, GPU offset +60 memory offset +30.. I also ran the voltage scanner curve test to set a max voltage per frequency. Curious as to how others are finding this cards OCing ability. It seems to me that it's limited by voltage and Pascal.

11 minutes ago, davoz28caboose said:

So I've been playing around with my Evga 1080ti FTW3 in Prec X. Master/slave drive, voltage, power, mem clock etc. Basically what I've found is that it throttles at 60c, and again at 70c. For my best results of a stable 2050MHz and temp of 59c, I leave it at 117% priority, GPU offset +60 memory offset +30.. I also ran the voltage scanner curve test to set a max voltage per frequency. Curious as to how others are finding this cards OCing ability. It seems to me that it's limited by voltage and Pascal.

seriously?`The card throttles at 60°C? I am pretty sure that there is something wrong with the BIOS. My GPU runs 84°C and doesnt throttle at all.

Yea. Also 3 of my buddies who got the card are seeing the same thing on theirs.