Software controller PWM controller

Jerped

Hello!

I'm searching for a PWM fan controller that I can manage via a software. I don't have any 5.25" bay in my PC' so it needs to be internal (or 2.5")

I have 6 fans to control, but my mobo has only 2 PWM chassis header :\

Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, Jerped said:

Hello!

I'm searching for a PWM fan controller that I can manage via a software. I don't have any 5.25" bay in my PC' so it needs to be internal (or 2.5")

I have 6 fans to control, but my mobo has only 2 PWM chassis header :\

Thanks in advance!

Do the fans need to be running at different speeds? And are the fans PWM?

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

6 minutes ago, astrosheen said:

Do the fans need to be running at different speeds? And are the fans PWM?

I will have 3 HD120 (PWM) and 3 SP120 (non-PWM)

Also I might use the fans included with the corsair h100i v2 (2 SP120 PWM)

I would like to control independently the front from the top/back fans at best to have a slight positive pressure in my case.

3 minutes ago, Jerped said:

I will have 3 HD120 (PWM) and 3 SP120 (non-PWM)

Also I might use the fans included with the corsair h100i v2 (2 SP120 PWM)

I would like to control independently the front from the top/back fans at best to have a slight positive pressure in my case.

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-PWHUB.html

http://www.corsair.com/en-eu/corsair-commander-mini

I believe both of these should do the job

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

50 minutes ago, astrosheen said:

Yeah I looked at the corsair mini but it seems out of stock everywhere. There is a seller on Amazon, but it's listed at 400US$ hahahhaaha

If there is a way to order one, I will. I have a corsair PSU, AIO, Fans, lighting node pro and Case.it would be a god addon xD