Will it server?

So I'm tinkering with the idea of building a cheapish little computer to act as a server for my gaming community using parts I have laying around. It will be mostly used for 7 days 2 die and minecraft. Parts wise it's older stuff, generic oem mobo, 450w psu, phenom ii x4 @3.2ghz, 32gb ddr2, 500gb WD 7200rpm hhd. How well would this work and for how many ppl?, the only thing I dnt have is the ram and I wanted to get opinions before I purchase it. Thanks for you time -wardance

Forgot gpu HD 4650 1gb

• Do you want the honest truth? Probably not so well. That CPU is aging a LGA 1366 server motherboard would be a way better choice for you my friend it has many more cores and more IPC then this Phenom oldie but you should be fine depending on the load of the server; but if it were me i would heavily lean towards a older lga 1366 server motherboard with x L5640's in tandem 

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700 With Corsair H110i GT GPU: GTX 1060 Strix OC MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon 1tb Samsung 850 Evo

It would probably only have at most 10 active people at any one time and it would most likely be one game or the other being hosted at a time. I've looked into lga 1366 but It's out of budget. 

I would just host off my gaming rig but I have terrible upload speed so the server would have to be set up at a buddies place. 

i dont think you would need that much ram. i dont know how many clients it can serve but it does meet min requirements.

the only thing i would be asking is will the cost of ram be cost effective vs buying an ex-lease workstation

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

I can get the ram used for $50