How do I install a TEC cooler whith a power regulator?

I'm thinking of adding a TEC cooler to my CPU but don't want it to run on full power all the time. I do want to keep the CPU on abute 10 to 15c to avoid condensation.

The second thin I want to add is something that regulate the CPU fan after the cooler temp so I don't overheat that.

Currently do I thinking of using the PWM signal from the 4pin connector to regulate the power to the TEC cooler and adding a new fan controller that gets its readings from the cooler. I'm pretty sure that's the best approach for every to part cooling system but have no idea of how to make it some what esthetic and not a big mess of green circuits.

13 minutes ago, AlfonsLM said:

I'm thinking of adding a TEC cooler to my CPU but don't want it to run on full power all the time. I do want to keep the CPU on abute 10 to 15c to avoid condensation.

Condensation doesn't work by being above or below a certain absolute temperature. Condensation happens if the part in question is lower than the dew point of the current ambient conditions. It's possible to have a dew point that's just a few degrees below the ambient temperature because humidity is at 100%.

The second thin I want to add is something that regulate the CPU fan after the cooler temp so I don't overheat that.

Fans don't overheat. Unless their lubricant dries up, which can take a long time for a quality, non-sleeve bearing fan.

Also just plug the fan into one of the motherboard headers and set up a curve in BIOS to adjust the speed based on the CPU temperature.

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Fans don't overheat. Unless their lubricant dries up, which can take a long time for a quality, non-sleeve bearing fan.

he means too keep the cooler from overheating and he cant tie it into the mother board because the tec will be keeping the cpu cold  while outputting alot of heat to the cooler since tecs work by one side getting cold and the other VERY hot

5 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

he means too keep the cooler from overheating

Ah right.

Well I'd actually be against TEC coolers anyway because they're impractical. If you're going to slap on a beefy cooling solution to keep the hot side from burning up, you may as well use it on the processor itself.

2 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

he means too keep the cooler from overheating and he cant tie it into the mother board because the tec will be keeping the cpu cold  while outputting alot of heat to the cooler since tecs work by one side getting cold and the other VERY hot

And if I use the CPU temp for the TEC cooler the hot side don't have any redings so the fan might die of 500c (probebly not)

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

Ah right.

Well I'd actually be against TEC coolers anyway because they're impractical. If you're going to slap on a beefy cooling solution to keep the hot side from burning up, you may as well use it on the processor itself.

I do actuly just whant to use it in a small space on a small cooler to make a tiny system when I have a system that it works on.

2 minutes ago, AlfonsLM said:

I do actuly just whant to use it in a small space on a small cooler to make a tiny system when I have a system that it works on.

It's been a few years but last time I saw a tec I would not call it a small solution. It's inefficiency means you need a larger heatsink

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

it also pulls a decent amount of wattage so you need a bigger psu then you may have if your using a sfx one

When I used a TEC I controlled it with a Thermostat with a small bead probe and an automotive 30A relay. They use a pretty high wattage and a one sized large enough to properly cool your cpu would certainly stress any controller you could find. Also If I remeber correctly using PWM would lead to lower efficiency in your peltier which would make it even less effective.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.