Socket 370 help required

i have a old MX200 (mxx200...what ever) a beasty 66mhz CPU, and i want to know how and if you can, overclock it, i read some people have got up to 266mhz out of it and i want to know if anyone knows how to do this as i would love to have some fun with a old PC again :D, my fondest memories of have a intel was owning a old 370 socket CPU, anyone got any ideas on how to do this. also looking at modifying a new type of cooler for it, i also have a SATA card i wanna try attaching to it and see how much more modern tech i can strap to a old machine. (this old machine is like M.E reaper old)

Lucky guy, Even though im 15 I have an OBSESSION with older desktop computers. I like the retro style of them. You could say I was born in the wrong time period haha

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

i have a old tower case for it an all, but i need to find out more info, or should i just upgrade it back to the awesome P3 700+ Mhz cpu's, i remember playing Deus Ex GOTY on that with a Geforce 2 64Mb AGP GPU, that old rig was freaken awesome!, also had a old Aerocool 4 pipe Heatsink on it, and back then that Heatsink was the Noctua NH15, with a manual fan control xD haha, it was awesome.

31 minutes ago, ArcThanatos said:

i have a old MX200 (mxx200...what ever) a beasty 66mhz CPU, and i want to know how and if you can, overclock it, i read some people have got up to 266mhz out of it and i want to know if anyone knows how to do this as i would love to have some fun with a old PC again :D, my fondest memories of have a intel was owning a old 370 socket CPU, anyone got any ideas on how to do this. also looking at modifying a new type of cooler for it, i also have a SATA card i wanna try attaching to it and see how much more modern tech i can strap to a old machine. (this old machine is like M.E reaper old)

just like now, it's all about the motherboard and Northbridge, you'll need to find an overclocking one. 

Yours faithfully

10 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

Ah, i remember the geforce 2 mx, i had one to, back then it felt like a beast, ran great everything i threw at it! Also had an celeron 1000 mhz which was oc to 1333mhz and was actually based on the P3.

mate it ran everything i wanted up till i got my AMD 754, which i believe i had a GT240 in