Best Budget Cherry MX keyboard

Is there a good priced, high quality Cherry MX switch keyboard at a price below 50 dollars USD? I'd prefer amazon.com links if possible

No

but i would reccomend the Redragon K552

My life

You'd definitely struggle to find actual cherry switches for that price, buy used or buy a board with knockoff switches. There's honestly not too much of a difference - typing this on a board with knockoff switches that i've had for over a year (Ajazz AK33, I highly recommend it for this price point as well, also look at the AK33i if you want a numpad, bought this recently, will make a review soon)

CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @4.4GHz Motherboard: Intel DX79TO | Graphics Card: XFX RX 480 RS RAM:  16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR3 @ 1600MHz Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: 1x Kingston UV400 120GB | 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 1x WD Green 1TB | PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W | Case: NZXT S340 White | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x31

Buy membrane, both of them don't have tactile feedback and it's a lot cheaper. Around $15 bucks for Logitech membrane keyboard.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

You can get refurbished Corsair Strafes from the Corsair website for $49.99 with ~$5 shipping. If you wanted blues, though, you could save money on a good Outemu board. 

Just now, NumLock21 said:

both of them don't have tactile feedback

are you referring to the boards the guy before me and I said? if so, you need new fingers :P I have the linear version and it has infinitely better tactility to a membrane board, the version with blues is even better. They're almost identical in feel to Cherry switches.

If you weren't talking to me, sorry i guess :P

CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @4.4GHz Motherboard: Intel DX79TO | Graphics Card: XFX RX 480 RS RAM:  16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR3 @ 1600MHz Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: 1x Kingston UV400 120GB | 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 1x WD Green 1TB | PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W | Case: NZXT S340 White | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x31

Just now, Oscargot said:

are you referring to the boards the guy before me and I said? if so, you need new fingers :P I have the linear version and it has infinitely better tactility to a membrane board, the version with blues is even better. They're almost identical in feel to Cherry switches.

If you weren't talking to me, sorry i guess :P

I was trying to helping OP save money.  :D

Mechanical switches from the old AT days have that tactile bump or that click noise. Imo, when a person feels or hears it, then they let go of that and move on to the next key. It's to prevent from bottom out as in, pressing the key all the way to the bottom or those with lead fingers, creating a creator from the keys they were pressing.

MX red don't have tactile bump so you won't know if a key is registered or not and most will still bottom out anyway. MX red is for those who press their keys lightly.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

Just now, NumLock21 said:

I was trying to helping OP save money.  :D

Mechanical switches from the old AT days have that tactile bump or that click noise. Imo, when a person feels or hears it, then they let go of that and move on to the next key. It's to prevent from bottom out as in, pressing the key all the way to the bottom or those with lead fingers, creating a creator from the keys they were pressing.

MX red don't have tactile bump so you won't know if a key is registered or not and most will still bottom out anyway. MX red is for those who press their keys lightly.

Alright I think i get where you're coming from. I'll admit I bottom out of my stokes on a board with effectively MX Reds. Even so, that feeling is far superior to what you get from a membrane switch. I think it's mostly due to membrane switches having a jarring, sudden depression unlike mech switches, so even without "proper" typing technique the feeling is improved by a lot. Also the board I suggested comes in blues as well, which has that bump/click you mentioned.

Do tell me if I misunderstood you, but regardless I'd stand by my suggestion.

2 minutes ago, Oscargot said:

Alright I think i get where you're coming from. I'll admit I bottom out of my stokes on a board with effectively MX Reds. Even so, that feeling is far superior to what you get from a membrane switch. I think it's mostly due to membrane switches having a jarring, sudden depression unlike mech switches, so even without "proper" typing technique the feeling is improved by a lot. Also the board I suggested comes in blues as well, which has that bump/click you mentioned.

Do tell me if I misunderstood you, but regardless I'd stand by my suggestion.

Nothing wrong with your suggestion.

AMD ThreadRipper 2!