Please Help a Good Cause

BSula99
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would ask that each of you take a brief moment to help my cause. I am a high school senior from Texas, United States, and I will be studying neuroscience at Baylor University this coming fall. I am currently attending Catalyst Leadership Academy (CLA) in the Philippines for just under two months, where myself and 40 other students are receiving training to become servant leaders through physical, mental, and spiritual training. We have just completed two weeks of intensive preparatory classes and exercises and will be spending the next few weeks running a number of outreach programs around the country. As part of our training, we were split into four teams (Power, Presence, Provision, and Praise) and as is expected and even encouraged, a friendly rivalry grew between them. We have competed against each other in a number of contests, and our final challenge is to see which team can collect the most likes on a team photo. Now, my request is that each of you contribute to the effort of Team Power by visiting the link below and liking our Photo (on the original page). Feel free to roast the others teams if you are so inclined! Thank you for your time. Peace out - Brian