Liquid Cooling Help

I need good recommendation for coolant that I can mix or what ever into my loop which is huge. The reservoir is a Photon 270 with a D5 pump and everything is in a Corsair 900D with a 480mm rad and a 360mm rad, i just need advice on what to use to beable to fill this thing all the way up. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 3600mhz GPU: RTX 3060TI SSD: WD Black 1TB NVME SDD: WD Black 500GB NVME

Did you want colours or just clear fluid?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, CA8OOS3 said:

I need good recommendation for coolant that I can mix or what ever into my loop which is huge. The reservoir is a Photon 270 with a D5 pump and everything is in a Corsair 900D with a 480mm rad and a 360mm rad, i just need advice on what to use to beable to fill this thing all the way up. 

It really depends on the look your going for as there are a lot of options. Mayhems is one of the top ones for watercooling fluids. 

I do want colored, not set on opaque or more of clear style. Thing im having trouble with is the fact that a 900 D is huge so is a 480mm rad and 360mm rad with the gpu and cpu along with the lines....the runs are long and i just want to make sure i can either mix enough coolant or buy some

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 3600mhz GPU: RTX 3060TI SSD: WD Black 1TB NVME SDD: WD Black 500GB NVME

6 minutes ago, CA8OOS3 said:

I do want colored, not set on opaque or more of clear style. Thing im having trouble with is the fact that a 900 D is huge so is a 480mm rad and 360mm rad with the gpu and cpu along with the lines....the runs are long and i just want to make sure i can either mix enough coolant or buy some

It would just be a matter of getting a couple of bottle of concentrate or premix if your wanting a colored fluid, for opaque stuff you will being looking at the Pastel lineup and for clear fluids the X1 series both from mayhems. 

1 hour ago, CA8OOS3 said:

Get some X1 - Clear. Premixed or concentrate what you want. The concentrate is sold in 100ml bottles and is to be added with distilled water. X1 contains the corrosion inhibitors and biocides that you should add to protect your loop. Then you can use any Mayhems dye you like.   

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

2 minutes ago, CA8OOS3 said:

What about the PRIMOCHILL TRUE™ INFUSED – INSANELY CONCENTRATED LIQUID PRE-MIX (8OZ) – RED - just a thought my wife found that

Hmm, don't know. I have no experience with that one.

Still, I would go with this and distilled water.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/fluids-additives/mayhems-x1-clear-concentrate-250ml.html

Then you could add any of these or even mix a few of them. These dyes are strong and should be added a few drops each time to your loop until the desired color is reached.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=mayhems+dye

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

13 minutes ago, CA8OOS3 said:

What about the PRIMOCHILL TRUE™ INFUSED – INSANELY CONCENTRATED LIQUID PRE-MIX (8OZ) – RED - just a thought my wife found that

Primochill been in the industry a long time, haven't heard too much about their fluids but from their history as a brand I wouldn't expect anything negative from them. 

hmm ok...now i just have to figure out how i am going to run this loop.

So with my loop i hear people say that i should go Res->pump->GPU->Rad->CPU-Rad->Res or the same but switch the CPU and GPU, 

once i figure that out as well i will be golden

2 minutes ago, CA8OOS3 said:

hmm ok...now i just have to figure out how i am going to run this loop.

So with my loop i hear people say that i should go Res->pump->GPU->Rad->CPU-Rad->Res or the same but switch the CPU and GPU, 

once i figure that out as well i will be golden

It doesn't matter the order as long as the pump is below and right after the reservoir, and aesthetically looks good there is little to no difference. 

Ok so I bought this system used but now thinking double rad isn't necessary at all lol

5 hours ago, CA8OOS3 said:

Ok so I bought this system used but now thinking double rad isn't necessary at all lol

If it's just a single CPU and GPU yes, even for a dual GPU and CPU but doesn't hurt, it can give you dead silent performance while under full load. 

hmm ok..well I'll have to see what I can do. I got tubing now and just waiting on parts to come in tomorrow and on tuesday

So I guess I have another issue. Filled the loop today and running the leak test, when I tip the system to get air out, it leaks but if it is upright then no leak, it seems like it's coming from the reservoir/pump area. My only wonder is with the photon reservoir is the bar in the middle of it where you normally put a led light sealed at the top? I checked all that I could check and everything seems to be tight. I ask this because filling the loop I did not have a syringe or a filling device so I used left over tubing and a funnel and started pouring in. Any help would be great

On 5/2/2017 at 0:48 PM, CA8OOS3 said:

So I guess I have another issue. Filled the loop today and running the leak test, when I tip the system to get air out, it leaks but if it is upright then no leak, it seems like it's coming from the reservoir/pump area. My only wonder is with the photon reservoir is the bar in the middle of it where you normally put a led light sealed at the top? I checked all that I could check and everything seems to be tight. I ask this because filling the loop I did not have a syringe or a filling device so I used left over tubing and a funnel and started pouring in. Any help would be great

Check to see if your cap is missing a gasket, it shouldn't leak at all, if it's leaking between the seal on the glass and delrin top your going to want to contact XSPC about that. 

I forgot to update this. I believe the problem was just left over coolant from the the fill up because since then tipping and everything seems to be just fine. CPU holding steady steady at a brisk 40 - 45 C at 100% Load 4.5Ghz @ 1.29V for some reason if i push it any higher even raising the voltage the system becomes unstable.

@W-L Thanks for all your help you are amazing. Now just need to get different tubing again because Primochill Advanced LRT Ultraclear makes my coolant color look pinkish