Looking for a solution to collect Network Switch Configurations Automatically

Hello All,

I am currently looking for a new solution to automatically connect to my network switches/routers and save a copy of my running configurations. I currently have Infoblox NetMRI doing this, but it is not working for all my switches and support is horrible. Frankly I pay a yearly subscription for a device I am not fully utilizing. I am strictly looking for some software to SSH to my boxes and save a copy of the running config file. This cant be done manually as I manage over 250 pieces of equipment.

I am open to any suggestions. Networking Equipment I use are Avaya,Juniper and Palo Alto.

ManageEngine has a Network Configuration Manager that might work. Not sure about their Avaya support though so you might want to shoot them an email but the other two I know they support.

https://www.manageengine.com/network-configuration-manager/

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

ManageEngine has a Network Configuration Manager that might work. Not sure about their Avaya support though so you might want to shoot them an email but the other two I know they support.

https://www.manageengine.com/network-configuration-manager/

Thanks! ill check it out for sure! do you currently use or have you used it in the past? Pros/Cons?

Just now, Rauer-Tech said:

Thanks! ill check it out for sure! do you currently use or have you used it in the past? Pros/Cons?

I'm using it right now for my home network(just for the hell of it), it's really simple to use and setup isn't all that difficult.

Only have the free version but it seems pretty full featured.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

18 minutes ago, Lurick said:

I'm using it right now for my home network(just for the hell of it), it's really simple to use and setup isn't all that difficult.

Only have the free version but it seems pretty full featured.

Thanks! downloading now ill let you know how it goes!

I've been using the beta version of Unimus to do this, it will be leaving beta very soon, and pricing seems reasonable to me. You should check it out

EDIT: they will have a free license when it launches, during the beta it was only for 3 devices, but I believe post-release it will be 5

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

On 4/26/2017 at 8:05 PM, brwainer said:

I've been using the beta version of Unimus to do this, it will be leaving beta very soon, and pricing seems reasonable to me. You should check it out

EDIT: they will have a free license when it launches, during the beta it was only for 3 devices, but I believe post-release it will be 5

This is a Bust for me. It will not detect Avaya Switches. Thanks for the info though. It looked promising. 

3 hours ago, Rauer-Tech said:

This is a Bust for me. It will not detect Avaya Switches. Thanks for the info though. It looked promising. 

The programmers can add support for any device that is requested - if you check out the forums you'll see all manner of different devices they have been able to add support for. I think someone has already mentioned Avaya as well.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: