Moonlight Gamestream Questions

IAR117

No.1 I don't knwo if this is the right place to put this post, just tell me if it should be in another place and I'll add it there and-

No.2 I typed this up as an e-mail to moonlights' team, but they haven't replied so forgive me if it sounds a bit strange.

Hi there. I just got moonlight and it works beautifully. However I have a few questions. First off, moonlight works just as shield gamestreaming. I know that Nvidia allow you to use your device anywhere on any network, i.e if I'm at work I can use my PC which is at home. However, I have to connect the keyboard and mouse or controller to my PC. Is there a way to use these on my phone rather than connecting to the PC? I find it really limits the range at which I can play. Secondly, the wake on Lan feature doesn't work for me. Any reason why this is happening and if so is there a way to fix it? Finally, if I were to stream my PC which is connected via ethernet, to my phone which is on a 5G Extension, will it be able to play at 1080p 60fps? Also my upload is about 1.2 up and 15 down, are these adequate? Thanks