Troubling temps on new waterloop.

Hello i recently decided to water cool my PC, so i did my research and went on and bought all the kit i needed to water cool my CPU and my GPU 
So i bought A D5 pump a Frozen Q res  and CPU, GPU Ek water blocks. I also bought two 360 radiators one 30mm thick and the other 45mm. And of course i bought proper coolant and all the proper fittings, tubing etc. I also flushed my radiators properly. 
I then put the fullcoverblock on the GPU and mounted the CPU block. This all went far easier than i expected lol :D
Then it came time to start filling, so i filled the ress up a decent amount and made sure the pump (which ofc is directly under the ress) had water in it then i powered the pump alone and i heard a sharp banging noise followed by some scraping coming from the pump then it started quietly humming like i would expect. But the problem was that it didnt didnt seem to push any water D:
So i then disassembled the loop and build a trial loop outside of the PC. This loop only consisting of the pump, the res and one 360 radiator, so that i could rest the pump again. So i did this and filled it up again then tried to give it power. and it appeared to push water fine, all be it, a bit slowly but i assumed it was just air in the system causing it to be that slow. 
Then i reassembled the loop and started filling it again, this time it went a little better as it managed with some help tilting the PC i managed to get it bleed and got most of the air out. Then i checked all my paper for leaks and luckily the was none. So i then let it go for 24 hours in order to be sure there was no leaks, and it was all fine. 
Then i took the PC back to its spot and plugged it all back and put it to use. 
Then i took a look at the temps i was getting, and it was way higher than i expected.
I have the CPU idling from 40C with each core getting up to 60C randomly. 
The GPU was better but still idling at 40C and being stable at 40C.
Then i tried Cine bench and Heaven running at the same time and it wall almost went to shit. The CPU peeked at 87C and my GPU jumped to 67C before i cut it off. 
These temps are all wrong right? like I have two 360s cooling these so my question is, wheather the pump has gone bad and not circleing the water fast enough to actually cool the coolant?
Any help or advice from more seasoned watercoolers would be greatly appreciated. 

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

What kind of fans do you have?

Where is the pump hooked up? Motherboard fan header, directly to the PSU, etc?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I have 3 120mm noctua industrial PPC fans on each radiator. and the pump is powered directly trough molex from the PSU 

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

9 minutes ago, Trommenissen said:

I have 3 120mm noctua industrial PPC fans on each radiator. and the pump is powered directly trough molex from the PSU 

Hmm, and the fans are at 100% when you see these temps?

Powering the pump directly should have it operate at 100%, unless its the PWM model, in which case it's only operating at 40% or so.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Yes the fans ramp up like they should and i specifically bought the molex model with a speed regulator so that i could turn it up and down. It is set to 4 of 5 so thats why i was thinking it may be bad or broken. 

50 minutes ago, Trommenissen said:

Yes the fans ramp up like they should and i specifically bought the molex model with a speed regulator so that i could turn it up and down. It is set to 4 of 5 so thats why i was thinking it may be bad or broken. 

Check the RPM readout on the Pump it should be within the range of around 4800RPM when at full speed. Also could you take a photo of the loop that can usually help point to a solution. 

Check the RPM readout on the Pump it should be within the range of around 4800RPM when at full speed. Also could you take a photo of the loop that can usually help point to a solution. 

Well the pump is run of molex so i dont have any rpm readout. But i have attached a picture of the loop under if that helps any. 

20170423_200404.jpg

2 minutes ago, Trommenissen said:

Well the pump is run of molex so i dont have any rpm readout. But i have attached a picture of the loop under if that helps any. 

Well I can see a major problem which would be why your getting those temps, your pump is backwards, it's forcing water up into the res not out of the res into the front rad.

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Well I can see a major problem which would be why your getting those temps, your pump is backwards, it's forcing water up into the res not out of the res into the front rad.

No it does not, it goes down into the front rad then up to the GPU and so on.   

4 minutes ago, Trommenissen said:

No it does not, it goes down into the front rad then up to the GPU and so on.   

It's backwards, that's not how that pump top works, the pump intake is in the center for all D5 pump tops, and exits out the side or off center port.

Here is an example of Bitspowers and EKWB's which use the same design:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IM/EK-IM-3831109843031.pdf

photo BP-D5TOP-BK--1024X768.jpg

Edited by W-L

It's backwards, that's not how that pump top works, the pump intake is in the center for all D5 pump tops, and exits out the side. 

Here is an example of Bitspowers and EKWB's which use the same design:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IM/EK-IM-3831109843031.pdf

photo BP-D5TOP-BK--1024X768.jpg

Well i have this pump linked under and it has a different pump top. It goes in next to the lettering on top where it says IN so i dont think the order is wrong. 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/performance-pcs-ber-655-fully-modded-d5-12-vdc-water-pump-matte-black.html

1 minute ago, Trommenissen said:

Well i have this pump linked under and it has a different pump top. It goes in next to the lettering on top where it says IN so i dont think the order is wrong. 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/performance-pcs-ber-655-fully-modded-d5-12-vdc-water-pump-matte-black.html

Yes that has a unique layout and does look to be correct then, in that case leave the system with the pump running at max for a little while and see if there are any trapped air pockets in the rads or blocks by moving the system around. If your temps are still high your may want to look at reseating the block as your idle temp is high which usually is an indicator of an inadequate mount. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Yes that has a unique layout and does look to be correct then, in that case leave the system with the pump running at max for a little while and see if there are any trapped air pockets in the rads or blocks by moving the system around. If your temps are still high your may want to look at reseating the block as your idle temp is high which usually is an indicator of an inadequate mount. 

Ok will do, thanks for the help man :)