Potential Backstabber

Hello~ Quetion, Is a i3-6100 good with an MSI H110M Gaming LGA MoBo? reason why im asking is because i saw the word "Intel H110" and that got me going, What? Huh? I would like to know if this is good still and a brief explanation if possible on what  a chip set is and how to know if its compat. Thanks~~

It is a good Motherboard for what it's worth and the the CPU will work fine with it especially since the I3-6100 has a locked multiplier 

Yes the h110 motherboard is well suited for a i3 6100. It's actually what I would recommend if someone was planning on buying a i3 6100. That being said I would look at possibly getting a Pentium g4560 paired with a b250 motherboard as it is cheaper and has almost identical performance to the i3 6100.

7 minutes ago, Ghostek said:

Hello~ Quetion, Is a i3-6100 good with an MSI H110M Gaming LGA MoBo? reason why im asking is because i saw the word "Intel H110" and that got me going, What? Huh? I would like to know if this is good still and a brief explanation if possible on what  a chip set is and how to know if its compat. Thanks~~

http://ark.intel.com/products/codename/37572/Skylake?wapkw=skylake#@desktop

Yes.