Memory underclocking

I am building a new PC soon but I am unsure about memory compatibility. My processors only support memory speeds up to 2133 MHz. I cannot find any 64 GB memory sticks that are 2133 MHz, I can only find sticks that are 2400 MHz. Will the memory automatically be under clocked when installed a system with processors that don't support its full speed?

3 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

I am building a new PC soon but I am unsure about memory compatibility. My processors only support memory speeds up to 2133 MHz. I cannot find any 64 GB memory sticks that are 2133 MHz, I can only find sticks that are 2400 MHz. Will the memory automatically be under clocked when installed a system with processors that don't support its full speed?

Yes

4 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

yea technically 2133 is the only speed you are guaranteed to get. 

Unsure what power supply to pick?

Check out my HTPC build.

Quote me/others so we can help you

Comic sans is the best font