Rx480 Not being detected

This seems to be recurring problem with no solution. "my rx480 from xxx is not being detected by anything" And I just joined the ranks. 

(EDIT)I unfortunately had to return all of the compuonets but if you are having the same problem please feel free.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/comments/4qhl3o/rx_480_isnt_being_detected_after_installation/

Mother Board: ASUS M5A78l-M/USB3

CPU: AMD FX 8320E

Memory:oh god its from korea(10gb total[2x4 1x2])

GPU: Radeon RX480 DUAL

So here's the problem. Brother wanted to upgrade his old HP pavilion. from a XFX R7700 in favor of a new rx480 from ASUS. We also got a new mother board from asus and cpu. so I disabled the old device in device manager slap his new parts together and into new case and the card isn't being detected, By anything. I like most have tried a ddu to no avail. So whats the problem.

Why did you disable the old device in Device Manager? I don't think you're supposed to do that. You just have to take it out and put the new one in.

When you say the card isn't detected, you mean it boots but the drivers don't install because they don't find the card, right? Have you tried the ISO the Reddit user posted?

15 hours ago, namandoesnotpanic said:

Why did you disable the old device in Device Manager? I don't think you're supposed to do that. You just have to take it out and put the new one in.

When you say the card isn't detected, you mean it boots but the drivers don't install because they don't find the card, right? Have you tried the ISO the Reddit user posted?

I have tried the physical disk and the iso no help. when i get home im going to try The old Card.