Monitors for photo editing

I've been using an ASUS TN panel monitor which I use for gaming as my photo editing monitor and have finally given up in frustration over how inaccurate the colors are and want to upgrade to a better one. I want to ask which monitor do you guys use for your photowork and what would you recommend? I'd like to stay under $300 and preferably around $200

4 minutes ago, thekillergazebo said:

I've been using an ASUS TN panel monitor which I use for gaming as my photo editing monitor and have finally given up in frustration over how inaccurate the colors are and want to upgrade to a better one. I want to ask which monitor do you guys use for your photowork and what would you recommend? I'd like to stay under $300 and preferably around $200

Dell UltraSharps are a good option for sRGB color work. Maybe look at the U2417H.

17 hours ago, thekillergazebo said:

At your budget level look for any good IPS panel with verified coverage of at least, if not more, than 100% sRGB.  Like a previous comment, DELL makes some nice monitors and if you are able to find one of their high quality panels for your budget it would be great.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins