Best SMS messaging app on Android

Donut417

So I heard Google went Full Retard and has decided to pull SMS's messaging from Hangouts, Thanks a lot Google. It was nice having all my messaging in one app. So what is a good choice to a new one. I got a One Plus 3t and I havent tried to default app yet, but Id like opinion on whats good. Need something that does good with Group Texts, Im a student and sometimes this is how I have to communicate in a group setting. Would be cool if it was an app that worked under windows 10 as well, because It would be cool to get my SMS's on my PC and have that all synced. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 27-3-2017 at 3:00 AM, Legolessed said:

same, it would be cool if there was a messaging app that allowed me to send texts from my pc. like an app that was on both android and windows and linked them i guess idk

Sorry a bit late for this, but you can use Pushbullet to send texts from your PC (Windows or Mac, doesn't matter) with your smartphone.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

52 minutes ago, JorenBus said:

Sorry a bit late for this, but you can use Pushbullet to send texts from your PC (Windows or Mac, doesn't matter) with your smartphone.

sweet, thanks for sharing :) 

I ended up with Google's Messaging app and MySMS, which pushes the SMS messages to my computer. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.