No POST but fans spin for a moment

Kivi

Hi, so ive just been playing some games and suddenly my PC turned off, i was like "hmm weird" tried to restart it and no POST the fans spin up for a moment, and the leds light up too nut then it shuts down and tries again. I suspect a mobo failure since the power led is lit up on the gpu and my mouse is getting power. If anyone could help me troubleshoo i would be thankful.

plese excuse my bad english

and thanls in advance.

how old is the PC?  Do you have a picture and what type of hardware do you have?

about 3 years old, gpu has been replaced, currently running an i7-4790 non k cpu radeon r9 380x gpu on an asrock fatality h97 with a 500w psu from fsp and 8 gb corsair lp memory

Spoiler

WP_20170324_001.jpg

Try taking a stick of RAM out and booting with just one stick

well with how dusty everything is I recommend taking everything out and cleaning it. then when you put the items back test it.  

start with trying to post with just the cpu and ram, then add fans and drives back one at a time. with the amount of dust I see it could be causing a short on your motherboard but that just a guess. 

1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

well with how dusty everything is I recommend taking everything out and cleaning it. then when you put the items back test it.  

start with trying to post with just the cpu and ram, then add fans and drives back one at a time. with the amount of dust I see it could be causing a short on your motherboard but that just a guess. 

ok i will be sure to do that when i will have a few spare hours likely next weekend and thank you for the advice