gtx 1050ti

nz_nAJ

is it a good decision to have it ? I specially building my first ever pc with a lower budget. I will do photo editing,video editing,graphics design ,AutoCAD(sometimes,not much) etc.

*gaming is not an issue.*

or there slightly a better option than this one at this price range? If there is than you recommendation will be very much helpful as I mentioned that It's my first build in my life ever.

thank you all in advance.

4 minutes ago, nz_nAJ said:

is it a good decision to have it ? I specially building my first ever pc with a lower budget. I will do photo editing,video editing,graphics design ,AutoCAD(sometimes,not much) etc.

*gaming is not an issue.*

or there slightly a better option than this one at this price range? If there is than you recommendation will be very much helpful as I mentioned that It's my first build in my life ever.

thank you all in advance.

Either spend 190$ to get RX 470 8GB: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/7dJkcf/asus-radeon-rx-470-8gb-rog-strix-gaming-video-card-strix-rx470-o8g-gaming or spend 130$ and get RX 470 4GB: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/JfyxFT/asus-radeon-rx-470-4gb-strix-video-card-rog-strix-rx470-o4g-gaming If you overclock it then you'll almost get the performance of RX 480. You can get 4GB RX 480 for 60$ but RX 470 with 8GB is better than that.

do you think it will be better than gtx 1050ti?

14 hours ago, M.A.P said:

Either spend 190$ to get RX 470 8GB: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/7dJkcf/asus-radeon-rx-470-8gb-rog-strix-gaming-video-card-strix-rx470-o8g-gaming or spend 130$ and get RX 470 4GB: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/JfyxFT/asus-radeon-rx-470-4gb-strix-video-card-rog-strix-rx470-o4g-gaming If you overclock it then you'll almost get the performance of RX 480. You can get 4GB RX 480 for 60$ but RX 470 with 8GB is better than that.

do you think it will be better than gtx1050ti?

Just now, nz_nAJ said:

do you think it will be better than gtx1050ti?

In most cases yes and in some other cases they're equal actually if you OC RX 470 then you'll almost get the performance of regular RX 480.

1 minute ago, M.A.P said:

In most cases yes and in some other cases they're equal actually if you OC RX 470 then you'll almost get the performance of regular RX 480.

so oc Rx 470 will be better than gtx 1050ti and will be quite similar with the performance of Rx 480

??

Just now, nz_nAJ said:

so oc Rx 470 will be better than gtx 1050ti and will be quite similar with the performance of Rx 480

??

Yep

5 minutes ago, M.A.P said:

Yep

thank you

2 hours ago, nz_nAJ said:

thank you

the 470 stock speeds is 40% faster than the 1050ti 

oc 470 about 1060 level 

5 minutes ago, Spenser1337 said:

the 470 stock speeds is 40% faster than the 1050ti 

oc 470 about 1060 level 

Do you have any data to back that up?

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440