3-step fan controller

idenline

hi , im in a bit of a problem here , i have this new case from silent base 600 window , it has a sata connector fan controller that has to be connected directly to teh power supply , the problem is i dont have how to connect as i have only molex female connecters and i dont know how to deal with it. do i need molex to sata female or something like that ? i know that u can buy molex female to male , molex to sata power but with this fan controller im stuck. my power supply is only with molex female connectors. any suggestions ? thanks

2 minutes ago, idenline said:

hi , im in a bit of a problem here , i have this new case from silent base 600 window , it has a sata connector fan controller that has to be connected directly to teh power supply , the problem is i dont have how to connect as i have only molex female connecters and i dont know how to deal with it. do i need molex to sata female or something like that ? i know that u can buy molex female to male , molex to sata power but with this fan controller im stuck. my power supply is only with molex female connectors. any suggestions ? thanks

Your power supply will have sata power connections, if you ran out of them you can get adapters like this:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812200061