Noctua Chromax

So, I got out of the idea to get a sexy X62 and decided that I rather go with an Air Cooler instead.

And if I'm gonna get a cooler, it should be one of the best, and not $hit ugly.

So, I did my research and end up with the decision to get a Noctua instead of a liquid AIO. But I got a problem with it, the silver color would definitely ruin colorschemes and the fans will definitely remind me of fresh and dried poop.

IMG_0291.JPG

Then I found out that back at Computex 2016, Noctua introduced Chromax Accessories and its totally not poopy at all. And I wondered when it was gonna release, checked their website, it says end of 2016. But 2016 already ended.

http://noctua.at/en/noctua-at-computex-2016

I almost ruin my boner for these. But that won't falter until I ask them on twitter.

They said Q3.

IMG_0292.PNG

Well, I'm gonna prepare for torches and pitchforks for now. You know, JUST IN CASE.

4 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

Or just get something like the dark rock pro 3 or cryorig r1 ultimate now?

Noctua coolers are generally better in temps. Check Noctua NH-D15, beats out all air coolers

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Noctua coolers are generally better in temps. Check Noctua NH-D15, beats out all air coolers

I am quite aware ;) Q3 is just a long time away. And those coolers are good and looks better.

Id take a d15 myself, change the fans and paint the top of the towers in my preferred color.

5 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

Or just get something like the dark rock pro 3 or cryorig r1 ultimate now?

But the fact is, Noctua D15 outperforms both. On max temp, silence and compatibility.