How much could I get for my PC

TheRedViper

I don't really intend to sell it right now, just wanna know how much I could get for the whole build in canadian pesos if possible.

CPU: i7 6700k 4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 gaming rev 7

GPU: 2 x Asus ROG Strix 1070 OC 8GB with EK waterblock/terminal and backplate (I still have both heatsink in original boxes) and Nvidia HB bridge

Storage: 2x Samsung 950 pro 512GB (M.2)

Cooler: Swiftech X320x2 prestige

Watercooling: EK fittings with Mayhems tubing and red pastel

Memory: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W

Fans: 1x Aerocool DS 140mm red + 3x Aerocool DS 120mm red

20170207_130441.jpg

20170207_130508.jpg

redviper PC.PNG

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

11 minutes ago, TheRedViper said:

CPU: i7 6700k 4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 gaming rev 7

GPU: 2 x Asus ROG Strix 1070 OC 8GB with EK waterblock/terminal and backplate (I still have both heatsink in original boxes) and Nvidia HB bridge

Storage: 2x Samsung 950 pro 512GB (M.2)

Cooler: Swiftech X320x2 prestige

Watercooling: EK fittings with Mayhems tubing and red pastel

Memory: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W

Fans: 1x Aerocool DS 140mm red + 3x Aerocool DS 120mm red

Hard to gauge how much potential buyers value warranties and potential issues, the OC and custom GPU loop could work either way, increasing or decreasing the value of the rig (due to voided warranties). The fact that it has been used does not help either, and the M.2 drives in RAID are known to have longevity/lifetime issues. Things like fittings are usually not figured into the budget when selling (in what I have seen) and flexible loops are known for failure over time due to porosity of the tubes. Overall I would say $2500 is what it is "worth" but the selling point would likely be around $2000-$2250 due to being used and loss of RMA possibility for CPU and GPU.

1 minute ago, Qwweb said:

Hard to gauge how much potential buyers value warranties and potential issues, the OC and custom GPU loop could work either way, increasing or decreasing the value of the rig (due to voided warranties). The fact that it has been used does not help either, and the M.2 drives in RAID are known to have longevity/lifetime issues. Things like fittings are usually not figured into the budget when selling (in what I have seen) and flexible loops are known for failure over time due to porosity of the tubes. Overall I would say $2500 is what it is "worth" but the selling point would likely be around $2000-$2250 due to being used and loss of RMA possibility for CPU and GPU.

the M2 arent in RAID 0 for your info, but thanks for the input

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

in canadian pesos, i'd pay you maybe 10 timbits and 2 beaver tails - but realistically, assuming you sell it within a year maybe 2.5k or so

6 minutes ago, TheRedViper said:

the M2 arent in RAID 0 for your info, but thanks for the input

You are running one over the DMI bus?

In all reality, I think the biggest issue would be finding someone who wanted to spend that much money, and not for the newest components (ie. a 7700K, a Z270 mobo, and 960 Pro or Evo).