Mini-ITX Modification

So, I have just completed a budget, Mini-ITX build. For my case I bought a Coolermaster Elite 110 Mini-ITX case. I also bought a used GTX 960 Asus Strix from my friend. Only problem was that I didn't do my research well enough and I ended up with a GTX 960 that by .2 inches will not fit in my case. Now, I bought this GTX 960 (4 gb) for $100 so I thought I got a pretty good deal. I have five options that I'm considering so I'm asking you guys to help me decide what is the best:

1. Get refund back from friend and buy new graphics card that is probably a good amount worse.

2. Get refund back from friend and buy used graphics card from ebay.

3. Refund the case I bought and pay $30 more for a case that will meet my graphic card's needs.

4. Go full ghetto and cut/saw part of the GTX 960's frame off. NOT the actual PCB part just the Asus edition part.

5. Sell my graphics card on ebay (don't have good rep, never done it before) and use money to buy a new graphics card.

Which one should I decide or even another one?

Try and sell it first.  If not, go full ghetto with it and just call it 'modern art' when it's all done and finished.

3 minutes ago, lilbman said:

Try and sell it first.  If not, go full ghetto with it and just call it 'modern art' when it's all done and finished.

Yeah that's probably the best idea. The thing is though, is that I have never used ebay before so I don't have good credibility making it harder for me to sell it. I don't really mind the aesthetic look of my PC, I just don't want to get too close to the fan and mess the cooling system up