USB HUB

sqzit

tl;dr: looking for a new usb hub to replace my anker one as it started to malfunction

Hey, so I use a desktop usb hub for all of my usb connectivity (mouse, keyboard, mic, ect.) as I have my pc placed under my bed across the room (basically as far away from my desk as possible). However, recently my keyboard has started to cut out during use. This doesn't happen if i plug it directly into my PC, so it must be the hub. I was thinking id probably get the exact same one (https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Portable-Aluminum-Adapter-3-3-Foot/dp/B00IU6R2AW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1487730052&sr=8-5&keywords=anker+usb+hub) as I can't find anything that really works better. But i was curious to see if you guys knew of anything that works better. Ideally id like to find a USB type C hub (my motherboard has a thunderbolt 3 usb type c connection) in the hopes of having enough power to drive all my devices without a powered connection like the anker hub has. 

thanks,

(also note i live in canada so all links and suggestions must be available in canada)

I mean, you need a powered USB hub, which you have. I personally find anker to be a good brand since all the items I've gotten from them work fine and I've had no issues. Is it still within the warranty? Cause the hub might have just gotten old.