where should i mount this fan?

Techicolors

i have a bequiet silentwings 3 lying around for a few weeks, but i'm unsure where to put it in my PC. 

here's a basic summary of the fan setup 

x1 200mm fan in the front 

x1 120mm radiator fan for the GPU

x1 140mm fan for the CPU cooler

x1 140mm fan at the rear 

x1 120mm fan at the bottom, near the PSU

or should i change up my fan configuration, perhaps swap out one of the existing fans with the silentwings? 

What fans do you have and what are your specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

the specs is in my profile 

pretty much all of the chassis-based fans are the fans the case comes with. the CPU cooler is the noctua fan, the radiator is a static-pressure fan from phanteks, and the bottom fan is from arctic 

17 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

the specs is in my profile 

pretty much all of the chassis-based fans are the fans the case comes with. the CPU cooler is the noctua fan, the radiator is a static-pressure fan from phanteks, and the bottom fan is from arctic 

What are the fan model names? What size SW3 do you have?

Is there any part of your cooling that is unsatisfactory?

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

26 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are the fan model names? What size SW3 do you have?

Is there any part of your cooling that is unsatisfactory?

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

silentwings 3 is 120mm fan

Arctic F12 for bottom fan

Noctua NF-A15 for CPU

Phanteks F120MP for radiator

Phanteks F200SP for front fan

Phanteks F120SP for rear fan

i suppose the GPU radiator or the CPU could be a tad better 

3 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

silentwings 3 is 120mm fan

Arctic F12 for bottom fan

Noctua NF-A15 for CPU

Phanteks F120MP for radiator

Phanteks F200SP for front fan

Phanteks F120SP for rear fan

i suppose the GPU radiator or the CPU could be a tad better 

The NF-A15 is excellent and there's little point to replacing it unless you're swapping out all of your fans with NF-S12A's or something of that caliber. 

If you have already configured fan speeds that are suitable, just pick your loudest 120mm fan and swap the SW3 for that. My guess would be to move the rear PH-F120SP to the bottom replacing the Arctic F12 and using the SW3 for rear exhaust.