bitfenix prodigy or prodigy M

Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

prodigy is ITX, so the WiFi card will need to be included in a mSATA platform on the mobo, so you can run the PCIe x16 slot for graphics.

prodigy M for mATX is achievable, but doubtful if the lower slot will be a simple PCI, more able to find PCIe on a mobo than just PCI.

looking for peoples bitfenix build.

im going to buy a oc armor rx 480 card and hopefully a wifi pci card so didnt know if size is going to be an issue ? please any advise is helpful :) 

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

prodigy is ITX, so the WiFi card will need to be included in a mSATA platform on the mobo, so you can run the PCIe x16 slot for graphics.

prodigy M for mATX is achievable, but doubtful if the lower slot will be a simple PCI, more able to find PCIe on a mobo than just PCI.

thankyou, i was thinking spending a few more pennies and getting a asus board with wifi on it to be safe as think thats the easiest option given the space in the case . thnkyou 

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.