Mousepad war!

love my razer sphex. desktop skin FTW!

If ur hell bent on X, dont ask for X vs Y suggestions

Corsair MM600 Aluminium pad

Razer Sphex skin on my other rig

CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 w/2X NF-A14 FLX MoBo: Asus M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 Memory: 8GB G.Skill Sniper@1720 GPU: Sapphire Dual-X HD7970@1100/1500 Storage: Samsung 840 120GB(OS), Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 64MB PSU: Sparkle 850W Gold Case: Corsair C70 Military green w/ Solid window Keyboard: Ducky Shines 3 (MX Blues), Razer BlackWidow 2013 Ultimate Mouse: Corsair M90,M65 w/ Vengeance MM600

Func Surface 1030, the only double sided pad where I actually use both sides, and both of them are better than any dedicated pads of the grain they are calibrated in. Absolutely religious about it since I tried it. I actually have three in my closet in case Func goes bankrupt again and they go off market :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I just upgraded from my nice worn out bit of desk to a 99p ebay soft pad with wrist support, must say my mouse now feels more responsive and my wrist is comfy.

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

• 2 weeks later...

I have got the Goliathus and it really goes well with the Deathadder 2013.(Many people in other forums say its probably the best with the DA).

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

I have got the Goliathus and it really goes well with the Deathadder 2013.(Many people in other forums say its probably the best with the DA).

Speed or control?

Razer Vespula all the way! It even has a wrist rest on it, if the wrist rest get's too hot, just flip the mouse pad over!

Speed or control?

I have got the Speed Veryion (Sorry for not writing).

Speed is in my opinion better for fps gaming as it lets your mouse glide really smooth over the pad which.(Dont let the name confuse you its still really good at tracking)Its the best for fps gaming many people say.

Control is good for precise movement ,your mouse doesnt glide on it as much its not that smooth.People say its the best for Games like Starcraft.

The Control Version is heavily textured whether the Speed Version has got a smooth texture.

Razer also says that Control is for ''Strategy Games'' and Speed is for ''FPS''.

I have tried both and in my opinion the Speed Version is the best (you cant go wrong with it) as your mouse glides so smooth on the mousepad and your mouse tracking is just awsome.I would even say that it has just as a precise tracking as the Control Version.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

I have got the Speed Veryion (Sorry for not writing).

Speed is in my opinion better for fps gaming as it lets your mouse glide really smooth over the pad which.(Dont let the name confuse you its still really good at tracking)Its the best for fps gaming many people say.

Control is good for precise movement ,your mouse doesnt glide on it as much its not that smooth.People say its the best for Games like Starcraft.

The Control Version is heavily textured whether the Speed Version has got a smooth texture.

Razer also says that Control is for ''Strategy Games'' and Speed is for ''FPS''.

I have tried both and in my opinion the Speed Version is the best (you cant go wrong with it) as your mouse glides so smooth on the mousepad and your mouse tracking is just awsome.I would even say that it has just as a precise tracking as the Control Version.

Okay thank you!