Looking for a 4k monitor

venedikli

Hey guys, im looking for a 4k monitor. I wont buy any monitor next 5-6 years. so i want to buy the best. I play games sometimes, but mostly i edit videos and watch many movies, coding and research on the internet. i sit front of the monitor 6-7 hours in a day. i heard lg's panel is the best but i dont know which to choose. can u help me? . thank u very much for now

38 minutes ago, venedikli said:

Hey guys, im looking for a 4k monitor. I wont buy any monitor next 5-6 years. so i want to buy the best. I play games sometimes, but mostly i edit videos and watch many movies, coding and research on the internet. i sit front of the monitor 6-7 hours in a day. i heard lg's panel is the best but i dont know which to choose. can u help me? . thank u very much for now

Hi! The best is to find the cheapest ones from a legit brand, search up the model and see reviews. If you're anything like me, appearance matters, so it could be worth checking how large the bezels are. And just in case make sure you're getting the right inputs, most 4k monitors should have hdmi, display port, and a vga/dvi. If you have any monitors in mind give us a link! Good Luck!

I would wait for HDR 4K monitors to come available. The current LG 4K non-HDR monitors are not very well calibrated out of the box unfortunately, good for everything else but if you are seriously into video/photo editing you have to tinker a bit. ASUS, Dell and BenQ sell professional grade 4K monitors that are correctly calibrated from the factory for only one or two hundred dollars more, but again they're not HDR.

I don't read the reply to my posts anymore so don't bother.