Need some help installing dust filters

So I've ordered these 140mm dust filters + screws from aliexpress for my Fractal design core 2500

Capture.JPG

But I didn't thought about how I'm going to secure the screws. What do you think would be a good solution?

They should just go straight through into the fan.

The main problem will be when you want to clean them, you will need to take the whole fan off.

Had something similar myself before, and i ended up using some magnetic tape i had laying around.

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

1 hour ago, Jim-B said:

They should just go straight through into the fan.

The main problem will be when you want to clean them, you will need to take the whole fan off.

Had something similar myself before, and i ended up using some magnetic tape i had laying around.

I have no fan at the top.

20170216_130019.jpg

Ahh I see, well i used just some small squares of this tape and it worked really well. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Self-Adhesive-Magnetic-Tape-12mm/dp/B009IQ9Y9U

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

You can go to local hardware store and get some nuts to hold them in place. But you shouldn't need filters to top slots because of dust. Only time when its falling in, is when PC isn't running.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv