Switch decision

Kmaz

I am looking for i nice switch for typing and gaming. My current is cherry mx brown but i will like some ideas for my next keyboard. Keep it razer or cherry mx please and I don't want clicky. 

11 minutes ago, Kmaz said:

I am looking for i nice switch for typing and gaming. My current is cherry mx brown but i will like some ideas for my next keyboard. Keep it razer or cherry mx please and I don't want clicky. 

I would keep browns. I think having tactile feedback is nice, without the loud clicking of blues. Other than that, I think reds or speeds are a good option too.

Please quote me in any answers to my posts, so that I can read them easily and don´t forget about them. Thanks!

I love spending my time with PC tinkering, networking and server-stuff.

Cherry black are the best FOR ME. I used to play the piano and the piano keys (are they called keys aswell? )are quite tough so I got used to press with some... intensity. And thats why I love cherry black, their spring is the stronger and they are not clicky. I think the strength of the spring is what makes the typing so satisfying in my opinion. Some say that you might notice some fatigue, but I dont, I guess that is a matter of finger training (?).

3 hours ago, MEOOOOOOOOOOOOW said:

I would keep browns. I think having tactile feedback is nice, without the loud clicking of blues. Other than that, I think reds or speeds are a good option too.

Thanks my friend use speeds and they says they are good.

3 hours ago, Maxinfamily said:

Cherry black are the best FOR ME. I used to play the piano and the piano keys (are they called keys aswell? )are quite tough so I got used to press with some... intensity. And thats why I love cherry black, their spring is the stronger and they are not clicky. I think the strength of the spring is what makes the typing so satisfying in my opinion. Some say that you might notice some fatigue, but I dont, I guess that is a matter of finger training (?).

Thanks but i dont really want to press hard.