Office/Bedroom Revamp

PB3
Go to solution Solved by manlykeweaver465,
18 minutes ago, PB3 said:

Eh, maybe around $200. And can you explain why the Google Home and Fire TV? I don't doubt you, I'd just like to know.

tbh its down to preference, i prefer google home compared to amazon echo simply because ive tried them and i prefer google home also its a little cheaper and the echo uses bing while the home uses google which isnt a problem or anything i just prefer google, and for the fire stick, ive used it alot and decided to chip and got all films and tv for free which is why i prefer it lol and ive heard very good things about the samsung HW-j355 2.1 soundbar, in the uk its around £110 

Hey, I'm redoing my bedroom which doubles as my office. There's three things I need to complete it.

1. Google Home or Amazon Echo?
  2. New soundbar
  3. Which smart TV should I go with (Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast?)

Please help me out here. Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, PB3 said:

Hey, I'm redoing my bedroom which doubles as my office. There's three things I need to complete it.

1. Google Home or Amazon Echo?
  2. New soundbar
  3. Which smart TV should I go with (Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast?)

Please help me out here. Thanks. 

id go for google home and fire TV, also whats your budget the the soundbar

1 minute ago, manlykeweaver465 said:

id go for google home and fire TV, also whats your budget the the soundbar

Eh, maybe around $200. And can you explain why the Google Home and Fire TV? I don't doubt you, I'd just like to know.

18 minutes ago, PB3 said:

tbh its down to preference, i prefer google home compared to amazon echo simply because ive tried them and i prefer google home also its a little cheaper and the echo uses bing while the home uses google which isnt a problem or anything i just prefer google, and for the fire stick, ive used it alot and decided to chip and got all films and tv for free which is why i prefer it lol and ive heard very good things about the samsung HW-j355 2.1 soundbar, in the uk its around £110 

3 hours ago, manlykeweaver465 said:

Alright. My budget is sort of a soft budget, so if there is a good deal I'll get it as long as it isn't a ridiculous amount more, if that changes anything.

Alright, now I just need the soundbar. Help?