SSD Boot Issue

I had a strange issue happen with my boot SSD (Crucial M4) and I've tried everything I can think of with no solution.

I had a perfectly working set up for the last 5 years with not a single issue. Recently, a friend of mine built his PC but had a DOA GPU which we discovered after we installed his GPU (RX480) into my PC for testing (for the testing, all I installed was AMD Radeon 17.6.2 and Unigine Valley). When I came to turn my PC on a couple hours later, I came to discover that my computer no longer recognises my SSD (even at a bios level). The strange issue is that when I plug my SSD into another computer (also in AHCI mode), I am able to read all the data and even boot the install of windows on that drive. In addition, CrystalDisk said it was at 92% health.

I have tried every SATA port/cable combination I have as well as power in put for the drive, but this has not changed the result (the port/cable combinations were tried on other HDD's in my system and they worked without issue). I have tried both IDE and AHCI modes as well as flashed my motherboard to the manufacturer's latest BIOS drivers. I have also attempted to rebuild the boot partition in my SSD using command prompts, but this has not resulted in any progress. 

For note, I have flashed my Crucial M4 to v070H.

I am all out of ideas as to what the issue is or how to fix it. Any suggestions?

System:

- Asrock Extreme3 Gen 3

- Intel i7-2600k

- GTX 560

- Corsair 8gb DDR3 

- Crucial M4 128GB

- WD 2tb Red

- WD 2tb Black

- Corsair 600W 

Try another sata port and another sata power cable. Also try another SATA cable.

"You think your Commodore 64 is really neato! What kind of chip you got in there a Dorito?" -Weird Al Yankovic, All about the pentiums

PC 1(Lenovo S400 laptop): 

CPU: i3-3217u

SSD: 120gb Super Cache mSATA SSD

HDD: Random seagate 5400rpm 500gb HDD

RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3-SODIMM

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

CPU: i5-4260u

HDD: 5400rpm 500gb

RAM: 4gb DDR3 (soldered on :( )

I accidently hit alt+enter not realising that posts the text (I've been working on excel at work all week)