Whats the longest trip You've ever taken/been on?

Title, Whats the longest hour/day trip You've ever taken? Road, Air, Rails , post em regardless, how small it is.

sea-sky-beach-holiday.jpg

Details separate people.

From Rio Pardo, where i live, to Ibirubá by car on a trip for my last job.

It's not very far, around 240km appart, but the road crosses through some small canyons, cliffs, very windy roads and some tall drops.

I'm definetly making that trip again for fun, and since a friend lives there, it would be a chance to visit him.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Boat from Helsinki to Tallinn.

Bus from Tallinn to Vilnius.

Bus from Vilnius to Warsaw.

Night Train from Warsaw to Cologne.

Train from Cologne to Brussels.

Train from Brussels to Cologne.

Train from Cologne to Hamburg.

Train from Hamburg to Copenhagen with a change to the Puttgarden-Rødby ferry and train to Copenhagen.

Train from Copenhagen to Malmö.

Night train from Malmö to Stockholm.

All day ferry from Stockholm to Turku.

Train from Turku to Helsinki.

That distance amassed to like 10K in kilometers. I'm not 100% sure, might have been less or more.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Longest trips that I have taken by air must've been flying to Bangkok, which was around 11 hours. Also flown to Chicago, a ~10 hour trip.

When it comes to driving, then it's probably a ~550 km (340 miles) trip that I took one day.

Edit: Additional note. Went on a roadtrip when I was younger from Stockholm, down through Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, and just barely into the French border.

11 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

I went to the supermarket, bought some Doritos and came back up running to eat em. Longest trip ive done in the recent times.

plz.................. I had to wait in an airport in Turkey from like 11pm or 12am all the way to 6am......

No there weren't huge tanks outside and the military.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),