Full tower cases with PSU shrouds?

Hello :)

This is my first time on the forum and I was looking to see if anyone has ever seen a nice looking full size PC case with a PSU shroud or where you can get one cheap. The case I currently have is the Corsair 780T and I love it except that I can see the cables from my PSU and its not as clean as I want it to be. Anyone ever see a full tower with a PSU Shroud? Or know where to get one? 

Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Among the best cases on the market IMO...

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just checked out the case and yea its a nice case but personally not a fan of all the 5.25 inch front bays and it can't fit 3 120mm fans in the front due to having 4 of those slots. It's a nice case but it doesn't have all that I'm looking for

10 minutes ago, Matrioxx said:

Just checked out the case and yea its a nice case but personally not a fan of all the 5.25 inch front bays and it can't fit 3 120mm fans in the front due to having 4 of those slots. It's a nice case but it doesn't have all that I'm looking for

Maybe the NZXT H440 then?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I really like the NZXT H440 but it's a mid tower case. I know quite a few of mid towers with PSU shrouds but I need a full tower for my stuff. The NZXT H440 and Corsair 400c are really nice cases except for them being mid towers

2 minutes ago, Matrioxx said:

I really like the NZXT H440 but it's a mid tower case. I know quite a few of mid towers with PSU shrouds but I need a full tower for my stuff. The NZXT H440 and Corsair 400c are really nice cases except for them being mid towers

EVGA DG-87?

Oh boi that thing is massive! Its a cool case but it's hella expensive and has features which I'd never really use. It's cool but huge and little pricey. I really love my Corsair 780T and want to keep it but I need something to cover the bottom. The only place that I found that sells one is a Portuguese company and they want like £50+ for it :/ I could buy a new case that has a PSU Shroud in it for that price

1 minute ago, Matrioxx said:

Oh boi that thing is massive! Its a cool case but it's hella expensive and has features which I'd never really use. It's cool but huge and little pricey. I really love my Corsair 780T and want to keep it but I need something to cover the bottom. The only place that I found that sells one is a Portuguese company and they want like £50+ for it :/ I could buy a new case that has a PSU Shroud in it for that price

For 50 pounds you can't get a new full tower....

Your only other option is Caselabs. (Extremely expensive though)

I probs can't get a full tower but I could get like a NZXT s340 that has a psu cover for like £50 xD and Caselabs cases are expensive and also don't look so cool, imo. But I think I'll just have to keep looking or see if some company can make one for cheap