What is your ideal laptop?

I'm absolutely certain this is not an original idea, but I didn't find a thread on it in the first few pages. If one exists, please link it, I'd like to read it.

Anyway...

I've been thinking recently about laptops, and I've formed a pretty specific idea about what I'd really want in one. Seems like the industry is getting really close, but as of yet nothing quite fits the bill. I'm also interested in what you guys consider ideal, and perhaps whether your perfect laptops exists or not.

My ideal laptop is as follows:

In terms of physical layout...

-Exactly the same design of chassis as the ThinkPad T450s, except with the plastic bezel on the lower chassis replaced with either CF or aluminium/magnesium and the clips removed in favor of more robust and serviceable fasteners.

-The display bezel of the T460p.

-The mandatory legal guff should be hidden under the rear battery.

-No stickers. They're a pain in the ass to remove, just... Gah...

In terms of interface devices...

-A backlit ThinkPad keyboard, of course (With a light on the caps-lock key, not sure why that's absent from the T450s).

-An Apple-esque trackpad with the buttons and trackpoint of the newer ThinkPads ('Newer' 'cause they got rid of them for a generation).

-A fingerprint reader like the newer ThinkPads, as opposed to the swipe one on the T450s.

-Obviously a good camera and mic.

-Obviously good speakers, I don't really care whether they face down or up as long as they sound good.

-A 1080p or 1440p OLED panel with at least a 60Hz refresh rate and very low input latency (not for gaming, I just hate latency), as well as a touch digitizer.

In terms of IO...

-Two full-featured USB-C TB3 ports. (Currently not sure whether I'd want a mini-DP port in addition to these.)

-3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports.

-Ethernet port.

-3.5mm jack either on the left or in the front.

-SD card slot.

-UFS card slot.

-SIM card slot on the back (above the rear battery).

-A magnetic charger (like Apple's MagSafe).

-A docking port on the underside, like most ThinkPad T-series machines.

In terms of hardware...

-The highest end mobile CPU available, at most 45W, as long as it has good power management (not being specific mostly because of Zen).

-iGPU.

-32GB of RAM (not soldered)

-Two M.2-2280 slots, at least one NVMe.

-Hardware TPM.

-Black PCB's and Apple-esque space management and neatness on the inside (minus the glue and excessive use of solder).

-The biggest, densest, most badass internal battery you can fit, plus the external rear battery.

-Obviously the necessary amount of cooling, made as quiet as possible (ThinkPads have been good about that).

-The latest and greatest wireless guff (this changes more than some stuff, so I'm being vague).

Miscellaneous...

-A good UEFI interface.

-Configurable fan profiles and whatnot.

-Maybe motion and environmental sensors, like what's standard on smartphones.

I might be missing a couple things, and there are a couple features I'd like to see just to know how well they work (like a Wacom digitizer in the trackpad, given that the trackpad is big), but that's essentially my wishlist.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Depends on for what purpose, my ideal gaming laptop is something close to the asus GL551, I own one of these, and for casual use, the Acer Chromebook C720 running windows 10 is great. Its light, fast, and has a massive battery.

Okay, ideal laptop.

Imagine pre-retina body of a 13-inch MacBook Pro, back when they let you upgrade the internals and all (RAM and storage at least).

Now give the screen a retina resolution.

Now, give that 13inch MacBook Pro a dedicated GPU.  at least a 4GB 960m, preferably a 1060.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

great build quality (aluminium and glass), great battery life, 1440p screen with 100% SRGB support, great trackpad, direct and tactile keyboard, at least an i5, NVME SSD, at least 2 usb ports, MDP, HDMI and a card reader are a must. I wish more laptops came with an ethernet jack, i have to use a hub to have it on my macbook pro 2015.

Edit: also enough power to run light games, but no gpu, wastes too much battery and i honestly don't use one . 

I really wish that apple's SSD's didnt have proprietary connectors, i've been considering buying a 256gb apple ssd off ebay but that seems too risky