Fractal Design Define C - Power light blinking

Desting

So I build my PC two days ago, and everything seems to work fine except for the power LED. It keeps blinking vaguely. I would assume it would have to show a clear blue colour 24/7, but right now the LED is barely visible, and it only comes in flashes/blinks.

I have read the manual and plugged the cables into what I can only assume are the right pins on the Mobo. Here's how I placed them in the bottom right corner of the mobo:

Power LED+ | Power LED- | Power SW-   | Power SW+ |

HDD LED+   | HDD LED-    | RESET SW+ | RESET SW- |

20 minutes ago, Desting said:

Snip

My Define S blinks a bunch too, but its a SSD/HDD activity feature. blinks to let you know your system is interacting with your storage. I don't know if that is what you're seeing, but if it is, that would be a completely normal function of most cases (although some cases have a dedicated light(s) for this, rather than just using the light of the power button)

Well, I can tell that when I start an application like a video game, it starts blinking more.

10 minutes ago, Desting said:

Well, I can tell that when I start an application like a video game, it starts blinking more.

Yes, it is a drive activity light. When you start a game, it loads textures and files to make the game run, and that uses the drive. 

idk

So what you are saying is it is perfectly normal?

2 minutes ago, Desting said:

So what you are saying is it is perfectly normal?

yep :)

idk