Redragon Kumara and Perdition Reviews

Did a review on both a mouse and keyboard, I'd appreciate if you gave some feedback as well as your opinions on the rest of my tech videos! 

Sorry but you can't advertise YT here but for review maybe you can

Not a fan of Redragon keyboards (never tried a mouse), but your reviews were really well done. It would've been cool to actually see one of the switches on the keyboard with the cap off of it. I'm sure it's just an Outemu blue or something along those lines, but it's always nice to see the switch exposed. 

Here's something that might help you, might not. I'm not sure how far you want to take YouTube, whether it'll just be a hobby or if you want to push for subs and try and become a presence on the site. If you want to improve your videos, the thing I'd say as giving you the best return for your effort is slowing down. You talk very quickly, and it catches you at times when you have to stop and think out your next words or end up stuttering in the video.

That's not to knock you. It's like that for everyone when they're getting used to being in front of a camera. Everyone starts talking at 100mph with their head voice, and it makes you hard to understand and follow. It sounds like you're writing out a script for yourself (and if you're not, congrats on being able to think so quickly on your feet!), so give it a cold read a couple times, five times, ten times, whatever, until you're comfortable with it. You don't have to memorize it, and I'd argue that you should always leave yourself some room to improvise, but it's important to be sure of exactly where you're going next, the point you want to make, and how you want to say it.

When you do those cold reads, force yourself to talk from your chest. You're not trying to lower your voice to Patrick Star or anything, but forcing yourself to use your chest voice will slow your speech down some just by itself, and you'll learn how to project yourself in such a way that your voice works well onscreen, even if you end up sounding like Austin Evans when puberty's all said and done.

That's really the biggest thing I saw between both videos. Production values, angles, shots, those can all be changed pretty easily in the grand scheme of things. It's the presenter that makes or breaks the review. Someone who comes across as having been there, done that and gotten the T-shirt a thousand times over will come across as more credible and enjoyable than someone who seems anxious, nervous or unused to being in that position, even if the nervous host is the one solving the riddle of faster-than-light travel correctly while the other guy lights his farts. Just keep practicing, force yourself to slow down, and if you do stumble over a word, don't be afraid to turn the camera off and get another take. Keep at it, and it'll get easier and easier with every video :)

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

9 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

I think kumara is an Indian god. In NZ its maori for potato. They will not sell well in NZ or AUS named after a potato

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato

"In New Zealand, the most common variety is the Red (purple) cultivar called kumara, a name derived from the Māori name kūmara, but orange (Beauregard) and gold varieties are also available.[9] Kumara is particularly popular as a roasted food, or in contemporary cuisine as kumara chips, often served with sour cream and sweet chili sauce. Occasionally, shops in Australia will label the purple variety as "purple sweet potato" to denote the difference to the other varieties. About 95% of Australia's production is of the orange variety named Beauregard, originally from North America, known simply as "sweet potato". A reddish-purple variety, Northern Star, is 4% of production and is sold as "kumara". "

Well would you look at that 

10 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

I think kumara is an Indian god. In NZ its maori for potato. They will not sell well in NZ or AUS named after a potato

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato

A keyboard literally named after a potato. That should be standard equipment for CS:GO players. 

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.