Looking for a Payday 2 crew

Fahrenheit01

So I have PD2 for quite some time now and I had a crew, but it fell apart. I'm looking for 3 people with moderate to high skill and experience in the game to play w me. I need 1 person to be a healer, 1 sharpshooter for killing specials and 1 killing machine or a jack of all trades. I always play engineer so that's settled. Whoever is interested reply to this topic and we'll make a deal. One important note though, I'm looking for people from anywhere in Europe and you need to know english and you gotta have a good microphone for voice chatting.

CPU Intel Core-I5 6600K OC to 4.4GHz MOBO MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon RAM 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4-2400MHz GPU Gigabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB 

Cooler Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo PSU Corsair RM650x 650W Boot drive Kingston v300 120GB SSD Storage WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm HDD Case Corsair Carbide Spec-03

Extra NZXT Hue+ LED light controller + 2xNZXT Aer 120mm RGB fans 

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Fahrenheit01 said:

I'm looking for PD2 players who want to play for fun almost every day. If you're experienced in the game that's great. If you're new I'll gladly help you learn. You have to be from Europe though and have a decent mic for voice chat (knowlege of basic english required). Anyone who's interested reply to this topic and we'll have a deal.

while I am from america, im pretty good at the game. I do use HoxHud though but that is not hacking, its simply a new HUD. Problem is that i cant play everyday due to school work. Also I got the cheater tag because I was put in a game with a cheater and he didnt say anything until he hacked everyone the DLC. 

13 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

while I am from america, im pretty good at the game. I do use HoxHud though but that is not hacking, its simply a new HUD. Problem is that i cant play everyday due to school work. Also I got the cheater tag because I was put in a game with a cheater and he didnt say anything until he hacked everyone the DLC. 

Well those things are a little problem cause i'm in southeastern europe and the time difference is pretty big. Which part of america are you in?

CPU Intel Core-I5 6600K OC to 4.4GHz MOBO MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon RAM 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4-2400MHz GPU Gigabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB 

Cooler Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo PSU Corsair RM650x 650W Boot drive Kingston v300 120GB SSD Storage WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm HDD Case Corsair Carbide Spec-03

2 hours ago, Fahrenheit01 said:

Well those things are a little problem cause i'm in southeastern europe and the time difference is pretty big. Which part of america are you in?

Cali. sorry I couldnt post earlier, my wifi went out and AT&T just got around to fixing it.

2 hours ago, Xaryon said:

Is XXV-100 enough? :D

What do you think? Problem is the difference between us is 9 hours. When it's midnight here it's 1pm in california. Also how old are you?

• 8 months later...