Where to get single pin molex to PWM.

SUBW00FER_

Hi guys, My friend just got a new pc and I need a molex to PWM adapter because I am out of PWM ports. Where can I find a single molex to PWM adapter? If I search something it just brings up fan splitters and I dont need that. Just a single adapter head. I prefer it under $5 because and old 80mm fan isn't that much value.  

You can't get PWM from molex, but a regular molex to 4 pin fan adapter would work

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

pwm is a 4pin header(+,-,taco,pwm) going to a molex you would only connect two wires power(+,-) to fan....

yellow on fan is tacho,blue=pwm,black=neg,red=pos

while yellow on psu is +12v

20 hours ago, r4tch3t said:

This might work.

No, that is dc and not pwm.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

According to Intel's spec. for PWM computer fans: If you provide 0 volts to the 'PWM' pin the fan will not spin. If you provide 5 volts to the 'PWM' pin the fan will spin at 100% of it's rated speed.

From Here

Spoiler