Computer won't stay in Sleep Mode

TheMstwntdLMSV

I have been experiencing this problem since I built my PC about 2 years ago and lately I've really been needing to leave my computer in sleep mode. It refuses to stay in sleep mode for longer than a minute and then just turns on again. I have tried disabling the network adapter from waking up my computer and changing the wake timers on power settings. Also, I have tried changing every setting in the power and sleep section of my BIOS with the same result. Any suggestions?

32 minutes ago, TheMstwntdLMSV said:

I have been experiencing this problem since I built my PC about 2 years ago and lately I've really been needing to leave my computer in sleep mode. It refuses to stay in sleep mode for longer than a minute and then just turns on again. I have tried disabling the network adapter from waking up my computer and changing the wake timers on power settings. Also, I have tried changing every setting in the power and sleep section of my BIOS with the same result. Any suggestions?

Check in event viewer to see what woke it up last time.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

think they are a number off things in windows that will wake a pc from sleep.
 think yu need to check wake from usb, anti virus and your scheduled tasks too

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

1 hour ago, NinjaJc01 said:

Check in event viewer to see what woke it up last time.

Where do I look?