eATX case

Okay so. I brought a server motherboard with 2 xeon E5540s. Since then it's basically just been sat in a cupboard doing nothing while i use another, less powerful server. I need a case for this board, nothing fancy, not rackmount or anything, just a cheap case that supports an EATX board and a desktop power supply. Does anyone know of one?

I ilke trains.

The Corsair Obsidian 450D has E-ATX on it's list of supported boards, but it will surely block off the cable management holes. It's pretty inexpensive and comes with 3 case fans and dust filters everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Vadise said:

The Corsair Obsidian 450D has E-ATX on it's list of supported boards, but it will surely block off the cable management holes. It's pretty inexpensive and comes with 3 case fans and dust filters everywhere.

Okay thanks, i'll check it out.

I ilke trains.

Not all EATX boards are the same size. More often than not a normal ATX tower can take an EATX board with minimal monification at most if it's one of those smaller EATX boards. 

3 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Not all EATX boards are the same size. More often than not a normal ATX tower can take an EATX board with minimal monification at most if it's one of those smaller EATX boards. 

It's a pretty big board, Supermicro X7DBE. Mine's slightly different to the one in the picture but it's the same size.

img51776.jpg

I ilke trains.

4 minutes ago, Ellen_orangecloud said:

Some full towers support E-ATX if I remember but when worst comes to worst you could always either get a Caselabs, a test bench or make your own scratch case. 

It looks like it would fit in my current PCs case, thinking i might just upgrade my main rig's case and use the current one for the server board.

I ilke trains.