micro atx case

Frosty!
3 minutes ago, Sahil10416 said:

Corsair air 240, Thermaltake core v21, Fractal design arc mini r2

I've4 had both the Corsair Air 240 and the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, they are both really good cases. I'm currently using the Fractial Design. 

However they aren't cheap, but are well worth the money. 

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Overall, the mATX case market is somewhat neglected when it comes to custom waterloops.

But for AIO solutions they all do the job and do it well.

Other than that I am in agreement with Coups.

4 hours ago, ★ Coups ★ said:

I've4 had both the Corsair Air 240 and the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, they are both really good cases. I'm currently using the Fractial Design. 

However they aren't cheap, but are well worth the money. 

12 minutes ago, NickFromSweden said:

Overall, the mATX case market is somewhat neglected when it comes to custom waterloops.

A Phanteks Entho Evolv is a MATX case designed around watercooling, but again, it isn't very cheap. 

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

1 minute ago, ★ Coups ★ said:

A Phanteks Entho Evolv is a MATX case designed around watercooling, but again, it isn't very cheap. 

I have tested that case and found it to be inadequate in terms of cooling an X99 + 2x GPU as I need at least 360 + 240mm rads to cool that combination of hardware.

Not keen on the 200mm fan they have in it either as I'd like for a more conventional approach of adding 120 or 140mm fans. Aesthetically it leaves much to be desired since switching the 200mm front fan for 120 or 140mm fans leaves gaps around the intake which I find just plain ugly.