I need help, please

My username is literal, I can't figure it out. This probably isn't even the right website to post on but I can't  expect an answer from ABC support or those Apple forums. I've checked everywhere and nothing, no one has a fix for this. But anyways, here's my problem...

I get an error code 403-28 : 6009 whenever I try to watch a show on the ABC website and on the app, it doesn't happen to those shows that let you watch them without signing into your service provide. On mobile the error is different, it says Code: 000-028-607. I have U-verse if that means something, why I oughta just stop paying for cable if I can't even use it for what I need.

help, please... You are my last hope.

OK first it would be awesome if you could give your topic a more descriptive name like "issue with ABC on [name of your APP]" 

secondly it would be cool if you'd add tags (for other people finding it more easily) and more importantly you could try to describe more comprehensively what exactly you are trying to do and how. As a matter of fact I have no idea what app you are using on what device.