First Ever PC Build.

JoKr
1 minute ago, JoKr said:

So what parts should i get at pcthemes and what parts should i get at lazada?

cpu and mobo at pcthemes, rest at lazada for the $600 and $200 promo codes.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

17 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

So at PcThemes,Im getting ASUS H110M-A,Thermal paste,8gb DDR4 2133 ram(because i think my motherboard cant get higher then 2133) and the i5 - 6500(Or should i get 6400?) and for Lazada,Im getting ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1060 AMP! Edition 6GB GDDR5,ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU AIO,Superflower Leadex Silver 90+ Full Modular 650W,2 Corsair Air Series SP120 LED White High Static Pressure 120mm and Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Mid Tower Gaming Case Black.

Is that ok?

1 minute ago, JoKr said:

So at PcThemes,Im getting ASUS H110M-A,Thermal paste,8gb DDR4 2133 ram(because i think my motherboard cant get higher then 2133) and the i5 - 6500(Or should i get 6400?) and for Lazada,Im getting ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1060 AMP! Edition 6GB GDDR5,ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU AIO,Superflower Leadex Silver 90+ Full Modular 650W,2 Corsair Air Series SP120 LED White High Static Pressure 120mm and Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Mid Tower Gaming Case Black.

Is that ok?

its fine, but you don't need the heatsink, just use the stock cooler since you won't be able to overclock. if you want one for looks, just get the cryorig m9i instead and focus the budget on something else.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

5 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

what part time jobs? i've been earning PC money by selling old pcs on carousell. you can also get your games off humble bundle/bundlestars/indiegala/etc. very cheap bundles; prices range from $1 to $15 USD, and the money(some of it, anyway) goes to charity.

Speaking of games, THE CREW IS FREE ON UPLAY! xD

2 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

Yep! I'd say the same if you really want those deals. 

2 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

its fine, but you don't need the heatsink, just use the stock cooler since you won't be able to overclock. if you want one for looks, just get the cryorig m9i instead and focus the budget on something else.

Yup. I played LoL at high (okay maybe that doesn't really push the GPU as much as AAA titles) and temps rose to around 50 C. With a stock cooler. At most just get an extra fan and play in a cool, well-ventilated room?

2 hours ago, JoKr said:

Is that ok?

Dayum, I'm inclined to get the zotac GTX 1060 mini 3GB or the palit GTX 1060 3GB... Alas, waiting for pay-day. :( 

Well, the argument is, for an extra 20 or so dollars, you can get a bump in about 0.5 GHz clock speed vs a 6500 to 6600 jump which has a bigger price difference but smaller clock speed increment. TechDeals talked about that in one of their videos. 

if the codes are expired, check here for ones you can use:

https://www.couponese.com/store/lazada.sg/