[GMG] Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition 40% off on release day

Dealzon

Today Zenimax released The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition. Basically you get the base game + all DLC expansions for $59.99 (the DLC expansions would cost at least $80 to get if you bought them separately). Well, GMG put the game on their site with a 20% discount. The funny thing is they listed the game with a $49.99 price tag and have that 20% discount on top making the game only $39.99, or $20 / 40% cheaper than buying elsewhere. The EU and UK are getting 15% discounts at GMG.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

that game is not that good, not worth it sorry

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

3 hours ago, bughtoo said:

I'll disagree. Is it as good as Warcraft? No, simply because it doesn't have the monthly fee, so they can't afford to keep dumping money into it.

I put 200 hours into the original game right at launch, and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I didn't do any expansions, so I'd imagine they're going to add even more content.

I'd say this is definitely worth the money.

3 hours ago, bughtoo said:

It's actually pretty good. Not as good as ESO or FF:ARR, but it's fair to call it the third best MMO. I put it above Wildstar and GW2. It had a brutal and disappointing launch, but they've made a ton of improvements since then. 

3 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

It's actually pretty good. Not as good as ESO or FF:ARR, but it's fair to call it the third best MMO. I put it above Wildstar and GW2. It had a brutal and disappointing launch, but they've made a ton of improvements since then. 

Uh, this IS ESO.